A case of 24 bottles of Pommery POP Champagne 20cl Champagne these are perfect for a party or as a giveaway. 24 x 20cl
"POP stands for Product of Pommery and is a range of Extra Dry Champagne (slightly sweeter) under a lower pressure in 20cl bottles with real corks designed to be consumed from the bottle with a straw. Pommery Pop miniature brut champagne is lively and fresh, golden in colour with a delicate hint of green. The POP mini was Created on the eve of the Great Depression of 1929 and at the initiative of Melchior de Polignac, son of Louise and the chairman of Pommery Champagnes, the first quarter-litre of champagne was created. A great hunter, he invented it so the champagne could be carried around. His creation helped the company to get through the Great Depression by selling smaller bottles.
Alcohol Volume- 11 % Bottle Size- 20 cl Type- Champagne - Brut Country Of Origin- France Brand- Pommery
Gifts International have been trading online since 1999 and have always brought you the very best customer service, we are always on the end of the phone if you need to know something.
- If you are not happy with your item you can return it within 14 days for a refund.
- You can phone an order in but please bear in mind you will need the same information to hand.
- If no-one is available to receive the gift, a calling card will be left or alternatively goods will be left with a neighbour. Flowers & Perishable items may be left SAFE.
- All our orders come with a free gift card that you can input your own message at checkout it is nice and easy. You can even upload a logo to be printed on the gift card.
- We do not include any other receipts or invoices in the box with your order as we send all orders as a gift.
We are fully encrypted with Go Daddy
to keep your personal information safe.
Card details are fully secure as they are only entered into the SagePay
payment gateway and encrypted for processing with the bank after the transaction. They are not stored anywhere, so there is no chance of anyone getting hold of your card details.