1. The promoter is: Gifts International (company no. SC203859) whose registered trading address is at Unit 8, Hurworth Road, Aycliffe business Park, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 6UD.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Gifts International.
3. Deadline for entries is midnight on 27/1/2021
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
7. Closing date for entry will be midnight of the 27/1/21. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Participants can enter as many times as they wish.
Participants must follow all entry rules.
Entries must be received before the deadline.
10. The winner will be selected at random using a random generator.
How to enter:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1 winner will receive a 70cl bottle of Cambridge Dry Gin
13. Winner will be chosen by Gifts International at random after the deadline.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Gifts International and not to any other party.
22. Gifts International also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.