|We Deliver with DHL and UKMail||Flowers delivered by LOCAL FLORISTS||EUROPEAN AND WORLDWIDE DELIVERY|
We Deliver With
We are not open Saturday and Sunday any orders placed on the weekend will be shipped Monday for delivery Tuesday.
The parcels are clearly labelled with the recipient address and the personalised gift message is included in the box, No other receipts/invoices go with the delivery. A signature is required.
To help us contact you and send you’re tracking reference please add our email address to your address book. Sales@giftsinternational.net
All orders sent out are assigned a tracking reference, this is then emailed to you so we and you can track your order until delivery. If you notice an issue with the delivery when tracking please call us, so we can help correct any problems.
We endeavour to deliver all UK mainland Gifts on a "Next Day". (Sundays are a none delivery day) for orders placed before 4:00pm weekdays (Mon-Fri). Please note: Allow 3 days for delivery into Scottish Highlands & Islands. (Before 12 week day delivery are £12.99)
We cannot ship any orders over UK bank holidays, any orders placed will be shipped after the bank holiday.
Gift orders being shipped to Northern Ireland are classified as offshore and as such carry a slight premium delivery charge. Service is 1-2 days depending on crossing times. (We cannot deliver on a Saturday in Northern Ireland.)
Orders shipped to Channel Islands and the Isle of Man are classified as offshore and as such carry a premium delivery charge. Service is 1-2 days depending customs declaration and procedures. (We cannot deliver on a Saturday in Channel Island (Jersey, Guernsey))
We deliver gifts right up to Christmas, typically up till Christmas eve, however there can be a delay on packing and couriers shipping in December so we recommend you place your order in October/November and schedule a delivery date.
Deliveries to the Highlands may incur an extra charge and take longer to arrive. Postcodes are AB10-56, BT01-94, DD05-11, EH43-45, FK16-21, G63-84, HS01-09, IM01-99, IV01-63, KA04-28, KW01-17, LL11-78, ML08-12, PA05-78, PH01-50, SY10-25, TD01-14, TR22-25, ZE01-03
Delivery can take between 2 to 3 days. (We cannot deliver on a Saturday in Highlands and Islands)
We can send hampers to European destinations through our website. European Gift orders may take up to 7 days but 2-4 days is normal. (We cannot deliver on a Saturday out side of the UK Mainland.)
We can send gifts to worldwide destination outside Europe. However, some countries place restrictions food items or alcohol. Overseas deliveries may take up to 8 days but 5-6 days is normal. We cannot specify a date down to the day for overseas deliveries. (We cannot deliver on a Saturday out side of the UK Mainland.)
All our parcels are sent on insured signed for services. We guarantee to replace goods damaged in transit providing we are informed within 48 hours of delivery. Damaged goods may be refused on delivery and the carrier will return them. If the damage is not immediately evident they should be retained for inspection and returned at our expense if necessary. We will replace goods lost in transit provided that we are notified.
If the recipient is not there to receive a parcel the carrier will try a neighbour to make the delivery and leave a card informing them what house they have left it with, failing that they will leave a calling card with contact details so that redelivery or collection can be arranged. If you need the parcel to be redelivered to a different address then we will need to arrange this with the carrier, although extra charge may be incurred. If the carrier doesn't receive a response to the card, they will return the gift to us after eight working days.
- 1. All Gift Deliveries will require to be signed for on receipt. DHL/UKmail Next working day is normally between 08.30am - 5:30pm.
- 2. If no-one is available to receive the gift, a calling card will be left or alternatively goods will be left with a neighbour. Flowers, Fruit Baskets & certain food Hampers/Baskets may be left SAFE due to their perishable nature. Please call us for further details.
- 3. Flowers or Roses have to be prepared by our local florist, so next day delivery is not always possible. (Mon-Thurs) (Friday for delivery on Saturday at a premium) We do not carry out Sunday deliveries.
- 4. Gift orders placed late Friday (after 4:00pm) and over the weekend Saturday & Sunday will be processed on the following Monday for Tuesday delivery.(Next working day)
- 5. If you wish your gift to arrive on a specific day, please make this clear to us by selecting the date at check out, or phone us on +44(0)1325 313914. We will do our very best to deliver as specified.
- 6. All Gift consignments are insured for damage or loss in transit but we are not insured if for whatever reason the customs dept of the destination country decide for whatever reason to impound the goods.(More relevant to Worldwide long-haul destinations). We cannot be held liable for any loss including consequential loss if a gift does not arrive on a specific date and/or time.
- 7. We cannot be held liable if, through no fault of our own, we are unable to deliver your gift on a specific date and/or time. We are not responsible for the reliability or otherwise of the overseas postal/courier services. We are not liable for the payment of import or export duties, if goods are impounded by the Authorities of the country to which you are sending, payment of those duties are your's or the recipients responsibility.