Open for orders and delivering safely at distance.
Simple Corporate Gift Ideas Your Work Colleagues Will Surely Love
Gift-giving has been part of human culture and tradition since the earliest days of civilisation. There are many different reasons as to why people give gifts, and some of them are based on custom and religion. But perhaps the universal reason for gift-giving is to convey what you are feeling, whether it is love, appreciation, care and concern or any other significant emotion that you wish to express to the recipient of your gift.
The UK is not an exception to this gift-giving tradition. Although there are some slight variations as to how and when the British people give gifts, the act itself is usually done on special occasions and celebrations. The most common occasions that British people give gifts include Christmas, Mother’s and Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and St Patrick’s Day. People also give gifts during special events like wedding anniversaries, christenings and first marriage anniversaries.
Aside from giving gifts to loved ones, the Brits also give gifts to their colleagues at work, usually in celebration of an achievement, as a token of appreciation or reward for a job well done. When given to corporate clients, gifts are a symbol of thanks for entrusting you with their business.
It is still a few months before the Christmas holiday season, another popular gift-giving occasion, but now would be a great time to consider gift ideas not just for your loved ones, but for your colleagues and corporate clients as well.
Flowers are perhaps the most popular and most symbolic gift because they can be given to almost anyone. Although they are usually given by men to their partners as a symbol of love, they can also be given as a welcome gift to an important investor, a client of the firm or a member of the board of your company.
Take note, however, that there are a few traditions involved in giving flowers as presents in the UK. For example, red roses and other blooms like tulips, lilies and daisies are given on dates or to a significant other. Chrysanthemums, on the other hand, are usually offered as an expression of sympathy over someone’s passing. Avoid choosing these blooms when giving a bouquet to a corporate colleague.
Bouquets are usually made up of an odd number of blooms, another tradition in flower gift-giving. Florists find it easier to arrange the flowers because they will have an obvious focal point. Many designers arrange the flowers in a way that there is an obvious centre and the odd number of flowers makes that easier to achieve.
You can never go wrong with giving the gift of chocolates, as the sweet treat is well-loved by many people of all ages. No matter where in the UK you choose to send the gift of chocolate, know that you are sending among the most loved gifts ever. They’re sweet, readily available and come in various brands, flavours and textures. In fact, chocolates are so well-loved that offices of high executives in the company often have them on hand, ready to be offered whenever a visitor comes in or whenever a meeting is being held.
Of course, one box of chocolates sometimes isn’t enough to express your gratitude to your colleagues and clients. As such, Gifts International offers a huge variety of hampers for you to give to your loved ones. Here are some of them:
- Chocolate Express Hamper– this is perhaps one of our most famous products. This hamper has assorted flavours of chocolates, including Royal Belgian orange-flavoured chocolate thins, milk and white chocolate pastilles that come in tubes, Geldhof Belgian chocolate extra dark creams, and hazelnut-flavoured Belgian MeMo hot chocolate drinking sticks. The hamper also includes a bar of Ritter Sport honey salted almonds, a trio of chocolate-covered popcorn (milk, white and dark) for that variation of taste, a Mome duo pack of mallow fingers with caramel filling and milk chocolate ginger cookies from Border and Chocolate Flapjack from Rendles UK.
- Chocolate Deluxe Hamper– if you are looking for an even chocolaty treat, then this one is for you. Aside from the products already included in our Chocolate Express Hamper, this gift set comes with more chocolates. Among these are the Charbonnel et Walker Milk sea salt truffle and the dark sea salt caramel chocolate truffles, the Little’s Specialty coffee and the Baileys Irish Cream mini delights. This hamper, especially hand-packed on-site, the hamper that will surely indulge your recipient’s sweet tooth.
- Chocolate hamper with champagne– What better way to make your gift extra special than to add a bottle of Laurent Perrier Rose 75cl NV to a box of Guylian Seahorses chocolates and Belgid’Or Fine Belgian Chocolates? Truly, chocolates and champagne have never been a more perfect combination. The Laurent Perrier Rose comes in a pink gift box with a gift card where you can write your personal message. The chocolates, champagne and the message will make for a well-thought-out and sweet gift for wedding anniversaries.
Champagnes, Sparkling wines and Proseccos
Alcoholic beverages are great gift ideas for business partners or colleagues and corporate clients during the holiday season. Wines and champagnes convey that feeling of merrymaking while still ensuring a certain level of professionalism amongst colleagues. In fact, alcoholic beverages can be given any time of the year because they can be gifts for a promotion, a sealed deal or a commemoration of success.
- Louis Roederer Cristal 75cl Vintage 2008– This bottle of champagne is perhaps one of the world’s most prestigious champagnes. It has the taste of pure indulgence and an aroma that is not easily forgotten. To match the drink’s perfection, our bottles are wrapped and presented in limited edition gift boxes that are reminiscent of classic cases.
- Taittinger Brut Reserve Champagne 75cl – Renowned for its brilliant golden yellow colour, this champagne is perfect for any special occasion. It has a discreet yet memorable taste that is delicately balanced with the aromas of peach, white flowers and vanilla pods. The champagne is almost 40% Chardonnay, which is twice the percentage found in non-vintage champagnes. This dry and elegant tasting champagne is perfect for barbeque nights.
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label NV Champagne– This champagne adheres to a classic dry, balanced and elegant flavour profile. Our bottles are wrapped in yellow gift boxes that come with a gift card for your personal message.
- Nyetimber Classic Cuvee 75cl English Sparkling Wine– This classic medium English sparkling wine from Nyetimber, known as a premier sparkling wine house, is filled with aroma yet is gentle on the taste buds. It has a hint of honey and baked apple that will surely remind you of home.
- Bottega Gold Prosecco– Our bottles of Bottega Gold comes with fine handmade truffles. This bottle of prosecco is famous for its aroma, a combination of the fruity scents of golden apple and pears and the flowery scents of acacia and lily of the valley. To top it all off, the prosecco and truffles are stored in a wooden gift box that has a sliding lid.
Aromatherapy, Decanter Glasses and Letterboxes
If you are going for a more unique gift idea, Gifts International has more than a few ideal selections.
- Glenashdale Aromatherapy Gift Box with Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut–This gift box has a Glenashdale box of aromatherapy with some Arron Sense of Scotland Aromatherapy products all wrapped in a purple box and ribbon, plus a bottle of delicious Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label.
- Arran Imachar Body Gift Set– This gift set consists of a bath and shower gel, body lotion and a rollerball. Indulge in the citrus scents of bergamot, mandarin and lime with the warm scent of clover, honeysuckle and rose.
- Bohemia Quadro Crystal Decanter Set–This decanter set comes with 6 matching Quadro glasses that are perfect for improving the taste and aesthetic of any fine wine, brandy or spirits.
Giving gifts through letterboxes is nothing short of genius. Gifts International makes custom letterbox gifts that will certainly delight even the most discriminating of professionals and colleagues.
- Rosal Rose Letterboxes Wine– Rosal Rose, a wine that has a bright pink colour filled with the aroma of roses and strawberries, packaged in a letterbox made from 100% recycled material.
- Brisa Tempranillo Spanish Letterbox Wine– This deep and vibrant wine, with notes of cherries and wild berries, comes with toffee and chocolates all neatly arranged in an elegant letterbox.
Give your colleagues the gifts they deserve
Giving a gift to your colleagues and corporate clients is a great way to show that you appreciate their hard work, contributions and support they give the company. Although many people will say that it is the thought that counts, it is always better to give the people we work with something that they can actually use or enjoy. This forms a bond that will not only strengthen your friendship but also enhance your work dynamic.
Gifts International is a trusted gift company in the UK. We deliver various kinds of chocolates, hampers, champagnes, wines, sparkling and other gift ideas that will surely bring happiness to your loved ones. Here at Gifts International, we have a team that meticulously picks what goes into each of our carefully prepared hampers to ensure quality. We have tasty treats from the finest brands, including Charbonnel et Walker and Veuve Clicquot.
Our company also understands that time is often of the essence, in gift-giving. That is why we deliver as quickly as we can to ensure that the gifts are given at the perfect moment. We deliver using reliable couriers like DHL and UK Mail, and our flower deliveries are made by local florists. We also offer European and worldwide delivery because we know that gift-giving transcends geographical boundaries.
Feel free to browse through our website and find the best gift for your loved ones. If you need more help or have any questions about our services, contact us on 01325 313914. You may also fill out our contact form here.
- A Guide to Matching Champagne to the Special People in Your Life
- A Look Into the Colour Gradient of Pink Wine
- A Rookies Guide to Buying and Gifting Champagne
- A Safe Celebration
- Anniversary Fizz: Add Some Sparkle to Your Romance with Champagne
- Champagne gift guide: How to buy the right bottle
- Choosing The Right Hamper
- Corporate Gift Ideas Your Colleagues Will Love
- Finding the Right Wine Gift For Your Parents
- How long does champagne last?
- How to choose the right flowers
- Last Minute Presents for Your Different Kinds of Friends
- Love Thyself
- Sending Gifts During the Pandemic
- The history of Christmas presents
- Why Champagne and Chocolates are the Perfect Gifts for Her
- Wines Around the World