A single bottle of Bollinger Rose 75cl & Charbonnel - Pink Marc de Champagne Truffles (110g), Presented in a wooden gift box with sliding lid and padded with wood wool, with a Gift Card for your personal message. Charbonnel's Pink Truffles are world-renowned with a milk chocolate, butter and Marc de Champagne centre, finished with a light dusting of icing sugar
The Bollinger Rose is the newest addition to the Bollinger family for more than 30 years. Red grapes from the Grand Cru vineyards are added to the blend, giving the Bollinger Rose Champagne deliciously different layers and a great complexity of flavours. On the nose aromas of recurrent, cherries and wild strawberries triumph through, whilst on the palate this champagne has a satisfying structure and depth. A velvety mousse with lingering flavours of wild berries. You can also add chocolates, glasses, a gift box or a balloon to make a gift set no one will forget.
Alcohol Volume- 12 % Bottle Size- 75 cl Type- Champagne - Rose Country Of Origin- France Brand- Bollinger
Gifts International have been trading online since 1999 and have always brought you the very best customer service, we are always on the end of the phone if you need to know something.
- If you are not happy with your item you can return it within 14 days for a refund.
- You can phone an order in but please bear in mind you will need the same information to hand.
- If no-one is available to receive the gift, a calling card will be left or alternatively goods will be left with a neighbour. Flowers & Perishable items may be left SAFE.
- All our orders come with a free gift card that you can input your own message at checkout it is nice and easy. You can even upload a logo to be printed on the gift card.
- We do not include any other receipts or invoices in the box with your order as we send all orders as a gift.
We are fully encrypted with Go Daddy
to keep your personal information safe.
Card details are fully secure as they are only entered into the SagePay
payment gateway and encrypted for processing with the bank after the transaction. They are not stored anywhere, so there is no chance of anyone getting hold of your card details.