A bottle of Bollinger Special Cuvee, NV, 75cl Champagne and two beautiful Saturn cut hand made flutes all supplied in a Burgundy luxury presentation box, lined with satin.
Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut NV Champagne is the flag ship product for the Bollinger house. It is a blend of 3 different grapes types, 60 of the blend is made from Pinot Noir, 25 is made from Chardonnay and the other 15 is made from Meunier. With a distinct golden colour in appearance this Bollinger has an aromatic complexity of ripe fruit, spicy aromas and hints of roasted apples and peaches. Presented in a stylish gift box with a gift card, displaying your very own personal message.
This product is hand packed onsite by Gifts International, and is not affiliated with any other brand. Gifts International is responsible for this product combination/set. Alcohol Volume- 12 % Bottle Size- 75 cl Type- Champagne Country Of Origin- France Brand- Bollinger
Gifts International have been trading online since 1999 and have always brought you the very best customer service, we are always on the end of the phone if you need to know something.
- If you are not happy with your item you can return it within 14 days for a refund.
- You can phone an order in but please bear in mind you will need the same information to hand.
- If no-one is available to receive the gift, a calling card will be left or alternatively goods will be left with a neighbour. Flowers & Perishable items may be left SAFE.
- All our orders come with a free gift card that you can input your own message at checkout it is nice and easy. You can even upload a logo to be printed on the gift card.
- We do not include any other receipts or invoices in the box with your order as we send all orders as a gift.
We are fully encrypted with Go Daddy
to keep your personal information safe.
Card details are fully secure as they are only entered into the SagePay
payment gateway and encrypted for processing with the bank after the transaction. They are not stored anywhere, so there is no chance of anyone getting hold of your card details.