Product description +
Pale gold colored wine with silver reflections, brilliant and crystalline. Elegant nose of william pear, apricot and hawthorn, followed by hints of anisseed. A pure aromatic expression, an intense minerality and the presence of a subtle roundness, offers a beautiful harmony which with an airy finish. Long finish.
Châteauneuf du Pape
Châteauneuf du Pape benefits from a long tradition of high quality wines. A unique terroir, discovered by the Popes as early as the 12th century and enhanced by the initiator of the Appellations d’Origine Controlee system of Baron Le Roy, The region’s unique bottle, with engraved keys of Saint Pierre and the Pope’s tiara, is a pledge for authenticity.
- Plateaux and hillsides
- Small plots of land with sand and red clay with some round pebbles on the so-called areas of Pignan, St Georges and Guigasse.
- 1.8 ha (4.5 acres) of vines from 25 to 50 years old.
- 33% Clairette Rose
- 33% White Grenache
- 33% Roussanne
- Serve between 9° and 11°c.
- Aging - From 1 to 3 for the fruits, and up to 10 years with honey notes.
- Orange butter scallops
- Monk sh tail in anisseed sauce ?
- Truffle and asparagus risotto
- Ceps and garlic ravioles
Product details +
Alcohol Volume - 14 %Bottle Size - 75cl
Type- Wine - WhiteCountry Of Origin - France
EAN - 3760123030151
Brand - La Bastide St Dominique
Condition - New
Availability - In stock
We cannot sell this product to anyone under 18