Product description +
Intense ruby wine with purple tints. Very intense nose of jammy red fruits, kirsch liqueur and black berries. After aeration, more complexity with notes of laurel, pepper, cardamom and resiny pine forest Opulent attack in a crunchy style, with full-bodied and elegant tannins. Pleasant freshness at the finish with spices notes.
Châteauneuf du Pape
Châteauneuf du Pape benefits from a long tradition of high quality wines. A unique terroir, discovered by the Popes as early as the 12th century and enhanced by the initiator of the Appellations d’Origine Controlee system of Baron Le Roy, The region’s unique bottle, with engraved keys of Saint Pierre and the Pope’s tiara, is a pledge for authenticity.
- Plateau and small hillsides.
- Soils of sands and clays, with round pebbles on the so-called areas of Les Be´dines, Chapouin, Pignan and Guigasse.
- 8 ha (19 acres) of vines from 25 to 80 years.
- 80% Grenache
- 10% Syrah
- 7% Mourve`dre
- 3% Cinsault
- Serve between 15° and 16°c.
- Aging - 3 to 12 years.
- Terrine of pheasant in dried fruits
- Saddle of lamb roasted in the juniper berry
- Roe deer with pears
Product details +
Alcohol Volume - 14 %Bottle Size - 75cl
Type- Wine - RedCountry Of Origin - France
EAN - 3760123030052
Brand - La Bastide St Dominique
Condition - New
Availability - In stock
We cannot sell this product to anyone under 18