Buy our Treble Bottle Gift Set number 1 which comprises of 1 x 75cl bottle each of the below beautifully presented in a sliding lid presentation box. Perfect for that someone who prefers a choice. Chateauneuf-du-Pape This wine is a dark ruby colour with a complex nose of spices including hints of pear and has a smooth and lingering finish. To be enjoyed with rich rustic flavoured dishes. Chablis (Prem Cru) Fourchaume From the Chablis Region of France this wine has aromas of peach and citrus fruits and is dry on the palate with peach and almond flavours. Laurent-Perrier Brut Pale gold in colour with a delicate and complex nose, with hints of citrus and white fruits. Fresh and easy on the palate, with full flavours, plenty of fruit, good balance and length
This product is hand packed onsite by Gifts International, and is not affiliated with any other brand. Gifts International is responsible for this product combination/set. Alcohol Volume- 12.5 % Bottle Size- 75 cl Type- Wine Country Of Origin- France Brand- Laurent Perrier
Gifts International have been trading online since 1999 and have always brought you the very best customer service, we are always on the end of the phone if you need to know something.
- If you are not happy with your item you can return it within 14 days for a refund.
- You can phone an order in but please bear in mind you will need the same information to hand.
- If no-one is available to receive the gift, a calling card will be left or alternatively goods will be left with a neighbour. Flowers & Perishable items may be left SAFE.
- All our orders come with a free gift card that you can input your own message at checkout it is nice and easy. You can even upload a logo to be printed on the gift card.
- We do not include any other receipts or invoices in the box with your order as we send all orders as a gift.
We are fully encrypted with Go Daddy
to keep your personal information safe.
Card details are fully secure as they are only entered into the SagePay
payment gateway and encrypted for processing with the bank after the transaction. They are not stored anywhere, so there is no chance of anyone getting hold of your card details.