The colour is a dense straw yellow in color, with a fine mousse of vigorous activity.
The nose opens with beguiling hints of pear and mango, which are repeated with notes of honey-suckle and white jasmine, reinforced with a vanilla hint.
In the mouth it is fresh and harmonious in the attack, followed by great power and assertive freshness. Lovely fruity aromas are at the fore in this champagne.
It yields very pleasant flavors of apricot quince jelly, intertwined with hints of beeswax, reinforced with notes of acacia honey. A superb marriage of fruits (candy orange zests, mandarine) and spices (cardamom, green anise) that has true gravitas.
Alcohol Volume- 12.5 % Bottle Size- 75 cl Type- Champagne Country Of Origin- France EAN- 3260923012000 Brand- Pol Roger
Gifts International have been trading online since 1999 and have always brought you the very best customer service, we are always on the end of the phone if you need to know something.
- If you are not happy with your item you can return it within 14 days for a refund.
- You can phone an order in but please bear in mind you will need the same information to hand.
- If no-one is available to receive the gift, a calling card will be left or alternatively goods will be left with a neighbour. Flowers & Perishable items may be left SAFE.
- All our orders come with a free gift card that you can input your own message at checkout it is nice and easy. You can even upload a logo to be printed on the gift card.
- We do not include any other receipts or invoices in the box with your order as we send all orders as a gift.
We are fully encrypted with Go Daddy
to keep your personal information safe.
Card details are fully secure as they are only entered into the SagePay
payment gateway and encrypted for processing with the bank after the transaction. They are not stored anywhere, so there is no chance of anyone getting hold of your card details.